Info For Presenters: Promotional Tips
How To Fill Up Every Seat In The House
“Promotional Tips for Presenters”
- Call local radio stations (NPR, College radio, Pacifica, etc.) and arrange for a live phone or in-person interview with Yuval Ron before the concert date.
- Contact local synagogues, churches, mosques, and Hindu temples and offer to have them co-sponsor the event by spreading the word to their congregations. Provide them with URL of the Facebook event pages and e-mail invitations. Though they may not be interested in being a co-sponsor, they may agree to send out flyers or post information about the concert.
- Contact faculty of local schools and universities and ask their students to attend. Suggest that they give bonus points for students who both attend and write a short review of the events.
- Create a Facebook event and share it with all of your friends.
- Boost the Facebook event and target the population that you are interested in reaching.
- Create Facebook Ads to promote the show. These ads are very affordable and can be modified and set for your target audience.
- Visit Yuval Ron Music YouTube channel and choose any of your favorite videos to share it to social media for the promotion of the show.
- Inform everyone that the concert is with Oscar winning composer, Yuval Ron, and his international ensemble will be an inspiring, uplifting, joyful, and deeply spiritual event. The concert will include ecstatic dance and sacred, mystical, and upbeat music.
- Choose photos from our PR pictures page here that you think will attract your audience.
- E-mail links to CNN Report On Yuval Ron in Morocco and other video clips to all of your contacts, faculty, students, community centers, leaders, and houses of worship. Ask them to forward the links to their community. Include a link to the webpage where they could get tickets for the concert and a line with the concert information. See videos links at: Yuval Ron Music
- Contact student organizations and offer co-sponsorship if they agree to spread the word.
- Contact local television stations to arrange an interview with Yuval Ron before the concert date.
- Contact Persian, Israeli, Arabic, Indian and Pakistani, Armenian, and Turkish community organizations and offer co-sponsorship if they agree to spread the word. (Though they may not be interested in being a co-sponsor, they may agree to send out flyers or post information about the concert.)
- Contact leaders in universities, colleges, and community centers and ask them to mention the concert when they address audiences roughly three weeks prior to the concerts.
- See Presenter’s Testimonials here and choose several quotes to use in flyers, online RP, as well as tag-lines at the end of e-mails regarding Yuval Ron and his ensemble.
- Contact college campuses and suggest that they use a story about Yuval Ron coming to your community – send them links to press articles here.
- Identify any local musicians or dancers that may be possible guest performers with Yuval Ron – send all information to Yuval Ron Music.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for MP3 files and choir parts for local choirs, you may interest in joining the artist as special guests during the concert.
- Screen movies such as West Bank Story, Proteus, Breaking the Maya Code, and others featuring the music of Yuval Ron. Be sure to tell audiences about the upcoming events with Yuval Ron!
Download pdf below: